Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Results are in.......

I sat for the CISSP exam two weeks ago (May 22, 2010), you can read about my preparation and experience here.

Today I received my CISSP exam results email and my heart skipped a beat! I didn't want to open the email without my wife, who was very supportive and helpful during the exam preparation, so I called her. She said open it! With her on the phone I opened the email and it said CONGRATULATIONS, and I knew I had PASSED!

I read the email three times to make sure that I read it right and sure enough I did! Now all that is left is go through the endorsement process. I was so excited I immediately emailed the person who is going to endorse me the required information and I got his out of office! Doh, he is on a family vacation this week!

So I wait another week to start my endorsement process, but I cleared the first hurdle in the pursuit of the CISSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter