Thursday, June 24, 2010

Its official.........................

Well after a week of waiting yesterday morning I received my congratulations email, I am officially a CISSP! I must admit I felt like I put lots of work into this certification and am glad to be finished with it.

I can now take my free time and get back to lots of things I want to complete. I want to finish my Internet filtering series then move onto some web application security stuff!

After this weekend off I will get back to more blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club! The hardest test I've ever taken. Most of it was 3 inches deep but the material was 14 miles wide. That one test was worse then 7 MCP tests in 14 days.

    I was wondering - how would I find your paper on Egress Filtering referenced in SANS http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/firewalls/perimeter-defense-in-depth-cisco-asa_33028 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josh! I am excited to be done, but well worth the effort.

    Here is the link to my paper on the egress filtering:

    http://www.sans.org/reading_room/whitepapers/firewalls/performing_egress_filtering_32878

    At some point I want to update it, I just have had not have time to.

    If you have questions let me know.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter